- This is a 2 x 180gsm heavyweight coloured variant vinyl LP set.
- DiscA/B - Transparent green with gold blob
- Disc C/D - transparent gold with green blob
- Packaged in a standard Sleeve.
- Edition of 400 only.
+++++INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING +++++
++PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING++
- WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES or SHIP STATIONS.
- ALL ORDERS ARE SENT BY TRACKED COURIER SERVICE ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT ASK US TO SHIP REGULAR MAIL.
- PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER WITH YOU ORDER
- All orders are shipped with full value of items declared.
- Please note we are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes or customs clearance fees in destination countries.
- If your order is returned to us for any reason, we will ship it once more free or charge, if it's returned to us again undelivered then we will issue a full refund.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS CORRECT-
- Shipping Times -
UK: 2-3 days
EUROPE: 4-5 days
JAPAN: 4-6 days
AUSTRALIA: 5-8 days
REST OF WORLD: 5-8 days
Includes unlimited streaming of Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost (Remastered)
via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
Nothing Lasts But Nothing Is Lost was the 3rd incredible installation of the Shpongle epic released in 2005 on Twisted Records. Now remastered for 2019.
It proved to be yet another masterclass in the psychedelic fusion of the worlds between musical genre and sonic geometry.
Simon Posford & Raja Ram interweave an impossible myriad of melodies on guitars, vocals, oud and horns with hifidelic sounds of masterfully manipulated glitchy synths and Raja’s inimitable Flute and otherworldly vocal mutations to create these majestic musical soundtracks.
The album famously features 20 tracks (which on vinyl appear as 8 separate tracks) designed so that every one flows seamlessly into another, continuously evolving like a musical hologram. Each new sonic world reflecting a psychedelic spectrum of the uniquely altered states of audio reality that Shpongle are renowned for.
With every track opening doors to new musical vistas, we are blessed to witness the ever changing sonic scenery that constantly shapeshifts in tone, timbre, tempo and time signature.
Opening with kaleidoscopic mandalas of a mythical music box that morphs into psychedelic funk on “Botanical Dimensions”, we know when Raj’s twisted vocal breaks that we are deeply in “Outer Shpongolia”. The diversity of musical sound surfing is unparalleled, touching on both established and newly invented genres such as latin glitch funk, arabic trance, psyfidelic dub, psychedelic samba massive with massive brass band riffs in “The Stamen of The Shamen” and even snake charmer techno- breaks on “Turn Up the Silence”. Nothing Lasts But Nothing Is Lost effortlessly and seamlessly emerges from one to the next and is a musical journey of such gargantuan portions that they barely fit into a 1 hour epic audio adventure!
On the third fantastical instalment of the Shpongle story, Raja & Simon tickle the synapses and kicking up the dust as evolutionary psychedelic textures and other worldly spaces meld with an irrepressible 4 to the floor of the Kickdrum liberally sprinkled throughout the album.
The mystical maestros undeniably delivered another astounding audio adventure, flipping the sonic switch for tripping without a hitch and earning its rightful place of any psychedelic connoisseur.
supported by 558 fans who also own “Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost (Remastered)”
I totally thrive on ultra creative music, which can be hard to find these days unless you know where to look, or listen rather. If you are into trippy music with a unique edge this is it! So glad to have discovered the magical OTT!! kaosskid